E26. Identify the sentence that correctly uses a relative pronoun: University Of Sindh mcqs test

Codes
0

                          

EXPLANATION

E26. Identify the sentence that correctly uses a relative pronoun:

a) The movie, that I watched last night, was fantastic.

b) The movie, which I watched last night, was fantastic.

c) The movie, who I watched last night, was fantastic.

d) The movie, whom I watched last night, was fantastic.

ANSWER: b) The movie, which I watched last night, was fantastic.

EXPLANATION:

The sentence that correctly uses a relative pronoun is:

b) The movie, which I watched last night, was fantastic.

In this sentence, the relative pronoun "which" is used correctly to introduce a relative clause that provides additional information about the movie. Relative pronouns like "which" are used to connect a clause to a noun or pronoun in the main clause.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)